Leadership models: Corporate vs Startup – Bridging the gap
A new reality that many corporate businesses now face in a market filled with disruptors and innovation is moving with the agility of a startup and being proactive or at least reactive to market situations. On the flipside, how can a startup scale up without losing that freedom of movement? More importantly, what can they learn from each other?
About the event
This session will look at the mind-set of both types of business, discussing the freedoms and restraints that challenge the way they operate at C-level and beyond; looking to define a clear route to bridge the gap between both mentalities and actual realities. Our interactive briefing session will be hosted by a panel of industry thought leaders who will discuss some key questions and perspectives;
• “People want to work for start ups”. Is this true? What is appealing? What are the downsides?
• How can corporates/ more traditional businesses recreate the positives?
• What can startups and corporates learn from each other?
• How do you bridge the gap? What is the role of M&A / minority investments / accelerators / or other collaboration?
• How do you define strategic agenda at a start-up or corporate to deliver the most effective model and maximum returns?
Richard Johnston, CEO of the Endemol Shine UK
Peter Wallace, COO of Chargifi
Vinay Solanki, Head of Commercial Growth Fund at Channel 4
Travers Clarke-Walker, SVP – Sales & Marketing at Thought Machine
Mel Sullivan, COO at Framestore
Tracy Flowerday, Director at Talentarc
To register for the event please fill out the form below.